The stamps have finally arrived on Club Penguin!
To find your collection click on your player card. When you do, inside the book there are places for a whole bunch of stamps – and descriptions of how you can earn them.
You can get stamps in loads of ways. Some are shown below to give you an idea
Be in the same room as rockhopper, Gary, Cadence, Franky, G Billy, Petey K, Stompin’ Bob or Aunt Artic.
- Dance with 30 penguins wearing hard hats at the iceberg or
- Throw an ingloo party with 10 or 30 penguins
- Fill in your igloo with 99 items
- Hit the clock tower 10 times
- Collect 1, 3, 6 or 10 bags of coins
- Solve all the mazes
- Complete all levels
- Collect all fuel cans in one game
- Complete the game without collecting coins
- Finish the surf lesson
- Jump and flip 3 times
- Spot the shark (yikes! what shark???!!)
- Complete levels 1-40
- Complete all secret levels
- Complete the expert levels
- Catch the yellow fish and return the your net
- Complete the time trial
There are easy stamps and extreme stamps. The extremes have to be earned with your buddies or you’ll get them by showing off your skills in games.
Club Penguin said that the pins aren’t going to change. The best part is you can show off your ENTIRE pin collection inside your Stamp Book.